Tuesday 7 June 2011

Venture Portraits - Anna

A wee while ago, me and my family went of to get photos taken of us from Venture. It was a fantastic day which we all enjoyed.


It is not like a normal photography place as they get you to do all sorts of wild things. We were told to take our instruments along and they have wonderful ideas! There was a brilliant picture of me and my sister and it looked like we were shooting each other with the instruments. We also did things like getting pictures of us all in the air and running around.


The only thing I felt was bad was that the everything, after you have bought the photo, seemed cost a lot of money if you don't have a voucher. You can easily get them online though or, like us, winning competitions from them where you get a free photo shoot but almost everybody wins!


It was a fabulous experience I would recomend :D

1 comment:

  1. The photographer I went to years ago let us do lots of fun stuff like taking our pictures on space hoppers and all that.

    ReplyDelete