Thursday 2 June 2011

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Lucy

I do not own this image.
Rating - 4/5


Cost - £4.75


Ingredients - Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil, Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380 

I received this as a gift for Christmas in a heavenly package full of Lush goodies and found this as the gold at the bottom of the treasure chest! It smells amazing like sweet strawberry bubblegum! When I heard that it is for exfoliating your lips I felt a bit off, just imagine! But it is really gentle and tastes great! Oh, that's another thing, I always want to eat my lip balm when I put it on which you are not meant to do (hehe) but with this, that is part of the steps of using it! The only reason I marked it down was because of the price, rather expensive for a small amount but i suppose if it is just for your lips, you don't need much of it. Also, the application is a bit messy, you have to use your fingers to use it but at least you will now have some exfoliated fingers?!

Hehe, thanks for reading my first review, please give feedback on what you thought and what I should do next! :D

Lucy :D
x

3 comments:

  1. he he!! I'd like to find out if they have different flavours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Lush!!!! And I have this lip scrub, it's amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they do have different flavours, mint and chocolate i think? :)
    Cat - It's great isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete